Truck tanker monitoring system
Fuel cistern goes online:
- Precise measurement of fuel volume in each compartment, taking in account fuel type.
- Monitoring of fueling and draining (discharging, delivery) in each compartment, including fuel theft
- Fuel temperature monitoring in each compartment
- Accurate measurement of fuel delivery volumes using flow meter, detection of data cheating attempts.
Truck is always connected:
- Location and route tracking using GPS/GLONASS
- Engine fuel consumption measurement, fuel usage by operation mode – idling, optimal, overload.
- Measuring current fuel volume in truck’s tank, fill-up volumes and detecting fuel theft
- Driver behavior profiling – acceleration, breaking, turning, speeding, inefficient or dangerous driving.
- Engine health diagnostics (ECU malfunctions) and predictive technical maintenance of wearing-out assemblies.
Leave a Reply